1st. These general conditions of sale are agreed between HEC – Gestão e Investimento, Lda, headquartered in Impasse Fernão Lopes LT.40, LJ.Esq. 2735-432 Cacem, tax identification number 514717130 and contact +351 210939772, hereinafter referred to as HEC – Gestão e Investimento, Lda and persons wishing to perform services through the website www.blisschartersvilamoura.com hereinafter referred to as "User".
2st. The parties agree that the services performed through the website www.blisschartersvilamoura.com will be exclusively governed by this contract to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 - PURPOSE
1. The purpose of these general sales conditions is to provide and define all necessary information to the User about the modalities of ordering a service or selling a service, payment for a service or service provided and carried out on the website www.blisschartersvilamoura.com
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the appointment and guarantee the follow-up of this appointment/provision of service between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 - MARKING/ORDER SERVICE
1. The User completes his booking of a service, by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.blisschartersvilamoura.com, adding the service(s) or service he wants to order to the shopping cart:
2. To send your order, the User must:
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the services available for sale, as well as these General Sales Conditions, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. HEC – Gestão e Investimento, Lda will honor service appointments/orders received online to the extent available. In the absence of availability of the service, HEC – Gestão e Investimento, Lda undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. Once issued, the invoice cannot be reissued with changes.
6. Requests for services by email or whatsapp, without payment or signaling, are valid for 1 hour (one hour), unless the appointment/order is registered under a promotional campaign that defines a different deadline, and it is not possible to guarantee the provision of the service, prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this period. If payment is not received by our services within the aforementioned period, the appointment/order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be refunded or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
1. On the website www.blisschartersvilamoura.com, proposes to the User the following payment methods via Easypay - Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
ARTICLE 4 - APPOINTMENT/SERVICE
1. The Service provided takes place on the day chosen by the User, after the appointment/order. The service provided is performed by the company HEC – Gestão e Investimento, Lda.
2. The service will be made available after confirmation of the payment made.
3. The count of the departure time, chosen for the tour, starts from the chosen time and not of the delayed arrival of the User to the place where the vessel is located, where the service/Tour begins. Any delay by the User will be the responsibility of the User. For this reason, we suggest that you arrive 15 minutes before the departure time.
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
1. Prices must be understood in Euros, with fees and taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order/service.
2. If there is an increase in the Prices of any product/service, the User will be informed immediately, and may choose to carry out his/her service/tour (paying the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 - CANCELLATION
1. The cancellation process is handled on a case-by-case basis by HEC – Gestão e Investimento, Lda. The request must arrive in writing to the contact email email@example.com, up to 1 hour after the booking and payment of the respective service/boat trip, up to 60 days prior to the date of the service/boat trip scheduled by the user, with the instructions for cancellation or refund of the amount paid, answered and defined by HEC – Gestão e Investimento, Lda, by the same means of communication.
2. Whenever possible, the return must be made by the same payment method, but if this is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, so that the return can be made by Bank Transfer.
3. HEC – Gestão e Investimento, Lda undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 60 days.
4. No-show, there is no refund of the money paid.
5. Time delay by the User upon arrival at the place of departure, will not be refunded.
6. Delays caused by natural phenomena will not be refunded.
7. For reasons of Safety, if the weather, the Sea or the crew, is not in conditions of Departure from Vessel/Ride, there won't be any compensation.
The processing of your data is carried out in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will appear in the COMPANY's database(s) and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by the same.
Its provision is optional and the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that concerns you directly, in person or in writing, directly to the address on the home page of this website is guaranteed, under the terms of the law.